The rapid growth of AIUT's IT department is a response to the constant increase in mobility and the progress in the area of communication technology. We provide solutions that cover the full range of enterprise asset management, with support for managing maintenance, renovation and service departments. Our offer applies to CMMS and Service Desk (ITIL) systems, with an emphasis on IBM solutions.
Our products and services:
Applications - EVA, ELISE, SITA, SIMAX - are proprietary applications, designed and developed by AIUT, used by our solutions and included in the AIUT IoT Ecosystem.
Shop Floor Management - AIUT SFM - is a proprietary comprehensive production and business process management system.
IBM MAXIMO - one of the world's leading CMMS/EAM solutions. Dedicated to enterprise asset management, with support for managing maintenance, renovation and service departments.
AIUT Data Center - for over 20 years, we've been handling and caring for our clients' data to ensure the proper functioning of our telemetric ecosystems. We provide services related to IT security, scaling, and data storage while maintaining business continuity in partner companies.
- Advisory services and pre-implementation analysis
- Design of the functional idea and its phased implementation
- Supply and installation of IBM and partner software that is combined into the Maximo company asset management system
- system configuration and parameterization, focused on the adaptation to the individual conditions of the enterprise
- User and administrator training
- System implementations
- Reporting and analysis
- Implementation of non-standard functional expectations (additional applications cooperating with the Maximo system)
- Integration with other MRP/ERP systems and other IT solutions
- Data migration between various versions of the Maximo system
- Connection with systems responsible for the acquisition of measurement data and its visualization
- User documentation corresponding with the developed functional range
- Complete implementation and post-implementation service, technical maintenance of the installation, ASP support